2016年6月2日木曜日

Commando(1985)

I love this movie. This movie is a kind of action movie, but it has funny scenes. For example, The hero Matrix is arrested by the police even though he is a soldier and the heroine shoots a bazooka at the police van that he is getting in. This movie’s dubbing in Japanese is interesting.I have watched this movie many times, but I never lose interest in it.

The hero is a man named Jon Matrix. Jon belonged to Delta Force but he retired. He and his daughter named Jenny live in a mountain retreat, but suddenly his daughter is kidnapped and Matrix is forced to assassinate the president of a sauth American country to save Jenny.


The director is Mark L Lester. The hero in this movie is played by Arnold Schwarzenegger. He is especially muscluar. The Camera angles are good especially when a man falls down to the bottom of a criff. The music is not bad, but I remember the bgm. Box office is 57.7 million dollars. I don’t know any movie similar to this movie. I recommend this movie because it is funny when dubbed in Japanese. The words used in this movie are memorable.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿